WHAT MAKES EDEN VILLA UNIQUE
– Outstanding view on the Aegean sea
– Access on feet to the beautiful sandy beach of Mikri Vigla in some minutes
– Quiet environment, away from the main road
– Seafront rooms (no bedroom in basement)
– Fully equipped kitchen and outdoor barbecue
– Large 45 sqm private swimming pool and outdoor shower
– Huge main terrace with pergolas, outside dining area, bar, lounge area, lawn and garden
– Individual terraces for each bedroom
– One separate bedroom with private entrance
OVERVIEW OF THE PROPERTY
This superb property is situated on a hillside and overlooks the beautiful Mikri Vigla bay. Its location is outstanding as it combines different advantages:
– it offers an exceptional view on the Aegean sea (7 Cycladic islands can be seen from the villa),
– its environment is very quiet, away from the main road,
– the access to the amazing sandy beach of Mikri Vigla takes only some minutes on feet.
The villa comprises 4 double bedrooms, 3 shower rooms with toilets, and 1 separate toilet. With 4 double beds and 2 folding single beds for children, the villa can comfortably accomodate 10 people, of whom 8 adults maximum. All rooms have a direct seafront view (there is no bedroom in basement).
Outside the villa, there is a large 45 sqm private swimming pool with sun beds, an outdoor shower, a huge terrace with pergolas, an outside dining area with a Weber barbecue, a bar, a lounge area, a garden and a private car parking. There are 2 Wifi networks, indoor and outdoor.
The ground level consists of a fully equipped kitchen/dining room and a living room with 40′ flat screen satellite TV/DVD player/Hi-Fi player, 1 separate toilet, and 2 double bedrooms (one of them with a private access) with 2 en-suite shower rooms and 2 toilets, fitted wardrobes, and air conditioning, each giving direct access to the outdoor terraces and pool.
On the top level, there are 2 double bedrooms with 1 shower room and 1 toilet, fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, and doors leading out to private terraces with breathtaking views. Two infant chairs, one infant cot and a child safety gate on the top floor are available on request.
ABOUT NAXOS AND MIKRI VIGLA
Mikri Vigla is known for its spectacular sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, and is considered one of the best natural coastlines in the Mediterranean. Nearby you will find restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, a bakery and an ATM cash machine. Three kitesurfing schools offer courses and equipment for hire. There is a bus service to Naxos town. A car is however recommended to visit the rest of the island.
Next to Mikri Vigla is the beautiful 4 km long sandy beach of Kastraki, where even at the height of summer, you can enjoy the tranquillity and be alone. Heading north towards Naxos town, you will discover the wonderful blue flag beaches of Plaka, Agia Anna, and Agios Prokopios., where there are a diving club as well as a horse riding club. In the center of the island culminates the famous Mount Zeus at 1000m, which is the highest peak in the Cyclades. It is possible to visit typical villages and historical monuments such as the temple of Demeter, 2500 years old. Naxos averages 10 hours of sunshine a day in the summer and was recently voted the 6th best island in the world.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY MANAGER
An experienced local property manager will welcome you upon your arrival in Naxos and guide you to the villa.
The property manager will also:
– provide you with all necessary information and assistance you may need
– take care of the cleaning once a week
– remain at your disposal 24/7 (call out service).
This villa has been successfully rented for the last 5 years. Please have a look on the testimonials section.
IN SOME WORDS…
When you choose “Eden” villa, you are sure to combine tranquility, comfort and outstanding views at walking distance from unforgettable beaches.